Please take the time to reflect and to honestly respond to all of the following (in a single, well-developed paragraph):
· When you started this class, did you fully understand the definition of an “annotated bibliography”?
· Based on your textbook and lesson readings for this week, what do you now understand an annotated bibliography to be? Have you been guilty of “cherry picking” from the sources you write about? Explain.
· In what ways do you anticipate your annotated bibliography being helpful to you in writing a strong, compelling argument research essay?
· Also, after reviewing the lesson and the textbook, what remaining questions do you have about the annotated bibliography in general and/or about our assignment this week?
Part of this week’s assignment will ask you to richly evaluate your potential sources for your argument research essay. This post will get you started by allowing you to practice with one of those sources. In a single, rich paragraph:
· Introduce the source by author, title, and year, and summarize it briefly.
· Explain why you chose this source over others.
· Briefly run through all five elements of the CRAAP test.
· How thoroughly have you read this source and how many times?
· How have you benefited from more thorough readings of the source?
Article: Should covid vaccination be mandatory for health and care staff?. BMJ (Clinical research ed.), 374, n1903. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n1903
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.