The title of the paper is Dual Involvement with the Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice System
Social Welfare Policy Section (3 pages)
In this section of your paper (Competency 5), you must select at least 1 social welfare policy relevant to the practice situation, which refer to State and Federal policies, not Agency policies. Make sure that you cite the legislation correctly. Here is what is expected:
1. Provide a rationale for your policy selection.
2. Apply each policy you discussed to your client situation. For example, is you are examining domestic violence against women, you must look at legislation that results in laws, programs, and services.
3. Analyze in detail, providing evidence-based knowledge about the policy and its effectiveness.
5. Although you are not expected to conduct a full policy analysis, you should draw on one of the policy analysis models that you are familiar with and reference the model fully.
6. Evaluate the strengths and limitations of current knowledge and the resources available with regard to the selected policy.
7. Include any other discussion, information, or analysis that you think is relevant.
Diversity and Difference (3 pages)
1. In this section, you should demonstrate the following:
2.1. The ability to apply and communicate an understanding of the importance of diversity and difference in shaping life experiences in practice at the micro, mezzo, and macro levels.
2.2. An understanding of the ability to present yourselves as learners and engage clients and constituencies as experts of their own experiences.
2.3. The ability to apply self-awareness and self-regulation to manage the influence of personal biases and values in working with diverse clients and constituencies.
You should include the following :
1. Discuss and evaluate issues related to age, class, color, disability, ethnicity, family structure, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, and sexual orientation as applicable to the practice system and interventions.
(2) Include appropriate references.
Get Nursing Homework Help with HelpHub
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.