2.1 Discussion: Devotional – The Bible on Segmentation and Target Marketing
1. You identified a company or industry of interest to use throughout your degree. As you think about these changing opinions and societal pressures, respond to the following questions.
a. How does that company or industry market differently to men vs women?
b. Is personal preference becoming both more important with more choices in the market of that company or industry while at the same time being an anachronism under the pressure that we should all be the same without distinction? Why?
c. How does marketing in that company or industry balance individuality with the range of ethical foundations in today’s highly diverse but also interconnected world?
2.2 Discussion: Research-based Peer Alternative Response to 1.3
1. Review the initial market analysis from your peer as submitted to the 1.3 Discussion.
2. You will need to do appropriate research on the industry and category so that you understand them in order to make an educated analysis and recommendation for this section of the consultant’s report. It is important to start out with a thorough understanding of the category and industry. You should not rely on the original writer’s research and description of the industry.
3. You will provide a 250- to 350-word review to your peer as a post in the discussion forum. Your review must provide a different or alternative perspective, interpretation, conclusion, and/or recommendation for at least one (1) of the seven (7) elements noted in the assignment (these should be the 7 titled sections from the Market Analysis Report Template), based on your personal objective analysis of the category using credible sources. You do not need to have an alternative for all seven elements of the assignment, but your alternative may involve more than one element since many of them are related.
4. You will not discuss the original writer’s analysis or recommendation; all of your comments must be focused on your objective interpretation and analysis. You must have a distinctly different perspective and/or recommendation in your alternative response. In other words, you are looking at the same scenario in the same industry and/or category, but you are coming to a different conclusion such that any form of “I agree” in your review is not an option.
5. You must cite at least 2 credible sources that were not used by the original writer to support your interpretation and recommendation.
6. Cite your work per current APA standards, however, indenting of the references is not required due to the discussion board format. (See the APA Style Guide.)
2.3 Discussion: Research-based Marketing Plan Initial Proposal – Product Development and Market Demand
1. Construct a proposal to NextEra Energy Resources Inc. of 1000 words (+/- 50 words) using at least 4 credible and objective sources not provided as resources in the course in your analysis, plus at least one source provided in the course reading list.
2. Use the titles in the Market Analysis Report Template to provide structure for the following four elements in your consultants’ report:
a. Product Development
i. Key differentiating characteristics of the offering
ii. Analysis of demand in the market
b. Market Segment Demand
i. Quantitative data used to determine projected demand
ii. Methodology used to determine demand
3. Detailed Requirements:
a. Product Development
i. Fully describe the offering that fits the positioning from the prior proposal. You need to state the specifications, characteristics, and/or features of the offering which will differentiate it from other competitors. You should focus on what your product is, not what the competitive offerings are because that was covered in the prior section.
ii. Remember that these weekly sections form one larger consultant’s report. Each section must be internally consistent with other sections of the paper regarding where and how your proposed offering fits the identified opening in the market. If you find that your prior positioning was incorrect or not suitable, you are allowed 100 additional words in this section of the report as an introduction to state what is being changed and why it was changed
iii. Do not describe the product development process except as you describe the product. This means there is no introduction to or discussion of the theory of the product development process. You are writing a report to executives who understand the process, so it does not need to be discussed. Your consultant’s report immediately discusses the proposed product and why it is being offered as designed. You should briefly discuss how the offering will be finalized if you believe your initial idea is not final.
b. Market Segment Demand
i. Provide a quantitative analysis to determine demand in the segment of the market that your proposed offering will fill. Your client does not want market demand for the entire industry or category; it only wants the demand for the segment that is being targeted. For example, a company introducing a new diet cola would not discuss the demand for all beverages, it would only discuss the demand for diet colas. This section of your report will be highly quantitative and multiple charts and graphs are likely to be helpful in conveying your data; one chart or graph is required. Your analysis can be in dollars or units sold but it must result in a specific forecasted demand in the same type of measurement.
ii. Include at least one chart or graph indicating the current and projected demand
iii. Fully describe the methodology used in determining demand including data sets used, statistics or modeling formulas applied to the datasets to forecast future demand and any changes or modifications made to the formulas and resulting numbers based on your interpretation of them (e.g., rounding, adjustments to trends).
4. Cite your work per current APA standards, however, indenting of the references is not required due to the discussion board format. (See the APA Style Guide.)
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.