Comparing Leadership Models Assignment
Apply theories about leadership, structure, and culture to real-world scenarios that have occurred in various organizations. You will be measured on how you narrate various leadership styles to foster innovation and lead change in a dynamic environment. Use the chart you created in Week 3 assignment(attached) as a quick reference as you work.
Review the following cases from Organizational Behavior:
- Ch. 12: Case Incident 1: Sharing is Performing (attached)
- Review questions: 12-13, 12-14, and 12-15.
- Ch. 15: Case Incident 2: Turbulence on United Airlines (attached)
- Review questions: 15-13, 15-14, and 15-15.
- Ch. 16: Case Incident 2: Active Cultures (attached)
- Review questions: 16-16, 16-17, and 16-18.
- For each of the above cases:
- Describe, through a story, the leader’s use of the leadership style in response to the situation. Use various action verbs in your story.
- Explain what makes the selected leadership style effective for the particular situation.
- Compare and contrast the leadership styles leaders chose for each case.
- Explain why the leadership styles should differ for each case. Get Essay Writing Help with Helphub