The rationale of the study.
· Introduce the topic/background for the study.
· What knowledge gaps are addressed by the study? Why is this research important?
· What do the study aim to achieve? Do they set out a hypothesis/advance the field?
· Are the study timely considering the year published?
Evaluate the key experiments and results of the study.
· Identify 2-4 key figures/figure panels from the paper to recapitulate the main results.
· Critically appraise the techniques used in your selected figures/panels. [HINTS: consider if the appropriate models/methodology are used. Did the authors interpret the data correctly? Suggest how experimental design could be improved/modified or any additional experiments that can be made].
· Evaluate the merits of each experimental approach
The conclusions for the study.
· Does the study answer the hypotheses tested?
· How does the most recent publication build on the findings reported in the paper?
· Is there an overall conclusion that can be drawn?
· Which study (if any) in your opinion makes the greater contribution to knowledge or impact in its field of research?
What new research directions and questions are uncovered by these studies, and what future experiments could be performed to address these?
· Are further investigations revealed in the study, and are they warranted/important?
· Are there new ‘state of the art’ experiments that could be used to advance our knowledge in this area, or key experiments that could be undertaken to further support the author’s findings?
The post What knowledge gaps are addressed by the study? Why is this research important? What do the study aim to achieve? Do they set out a hypothesis/advance the field? appeared first on Essay Hotline.
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.