This essay of a minimum of 500 to a maximum of 700 words requires you to choose any one of the stories given below. Review the list of stories to identify which one you’d like to write about:
• “Rules of the Game” by Amy Tan
• “Death by Landscape” by Margaret Atwood
• “To Room Nineteen” by Doris Lessing
You aren’t required to do any research for this essay.
Critical Essay Topics
Choose just one of the following topics:
1. To what extent is the protagonist of the story you have chosen responsible for the conflict or predicament he or she faces?
2. How does the antagonist in the story you’ve chosen contribute to the story’s overall meaning?
Try not to use any secondary sources.
Your essay should have three parts: an introductory paragraph, a body containing fully developed paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph. Following is a general guide for what to include in each section of your essay.
In your introductory paragraph:
• Provide the complete title of the story you’ve chosen and the author’s complete name.
• Identify clearly your essay topic.
• Include a strong thesis statement on your topic.
• Forecast the main stages of your essay.
In your analysis in the body of your essay:
• Make effective use of topic sentences to identify the main ideas of your analysis.
• Support your comments with evidence (paraphrase and direct quotations) from your chosen story.
• Explain the significance of each piece of evidence you present.
• Contribute to the reader’s understanding of the story as a whole.
In your concluding paragraph:
• Summarize how your analysis supports your thesis.
• Restate your thesis in different words.
The post To what extent is the protagonist of the story you have chosen responsible for the conflict or predicament he or she faces?Explain appeared first on Essay Quoll.
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.