5000 Words (Without References) Thesis Research Proposal: The Role of Public Relations in the UAE’s Real Estate Industry
An introduction of the proposed study that provides a discipline-specific context, highlights the significance of the study, states ‘the problem’, outlining research questions, and if relevant, hypotheses (etc.).
2. A literature review: not necessarily exhaustive, but certainly inclusive of major works/studies on that topic area and judiciously selected to be representative enough of the status of the field in which the topic belongs.
(The theoretical and analytical background should come from academic articles).
3. A research design/methodology section which describes the type of study involved: subjects, data collection procedure, method of data analysis (etc.).
(Semi-structured interviews with stakeholders in the UAE’s real estate sector).
4. Bibliography containing all references cited in proposal
THE CHOSEN METHODOLOGIES: The theoretical and analytical background should come from academic articles, with the context of the UAE (field research) coming from semi-structured interviews.
TO BE MORE PRECISE:
**Structure of the research proposal:**
1. Abstract: this should include the problem under investigation; the research methodology and theoretical orientation; and the expected outcomes and implications of the research.
2. Table of Contents: the inclusion of a table of contents will depend on the scope of your research proposal.
3. Introduction: depending on the scope of your proposal, the introduction will contain a number of sub-sections. • background to the study • the significance of the study/ aims and significance of the study • the statement of the problem • research questions and hypotheses • definitions
4. Literature Review: the literature review provides the rationale for your research topic. It should give an overview of the current research on the topic area. It should identify a gap in the research. This is important because it shows why your topic is important. The literature review should also review relevant methodologies, which show how your research is to be done.
5. Research Design/ Methodology: this section will include a number of subsections. It should describe the type of study you propose to do as well as how you propose to do it. You need to describe your participants/subjects, your data collection procedure and method of data analysis, as well as the limitations of your project.
(THIS SHOULD BE SEMI-STRUCTURED INTERVIEWS WITH PROFESSIONALS IN THE UAE’s REAL ESTATE SECTOR and UAE-BASED JOURNALISTS AND UAE-BASED PUBLIC RELATIONS PROFESSIONALS).
6. Proposed Time-Frame: provide a brief timeline for your project
(THIS SHOULD BE THREE MONTHS)
7. Expected Outcomes: what you hope to achieve.
(PUBLIC RELATIONS IS ONE OF THE DRIVING ACTORS IN THE UAE’S REAL ESTATE SECTOR / PUBLIC RELATIONS INFLUENCES THE REAL ESTATE MARKET’S PERFORMANCE AS WELL AS SALES).
9. References: a full list of all references cited in your proposal.
BIBLIOGRAPHY / FORMATTING STYLE: HARVARD STYLE
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.