Skip to content
- Describe an example of technical writing that you have recently written or encountered at work, home, or school. Describe the characteristics that identify it as technical writing.
- Using the example you identified from the e-activity, analyze the resource with regards to its target audience, the purpose of the writing, and the resource’s overall tone.
- Comment on the degree to which the resource is relevant to its apparent target audience and purpose.
- Cite textual evidence to support your analysis and commentary.
- Get Coursework Writing Services with HelpHub