Teacher Evaluation Assignment
- Develop a teacher evaluation checklist for the grade level and subject you researched in Week 3 that is either based on Table 9.1: Hunter’s Elements of Lesson Design or Table 9.2: Farrell’s Elements of Lesson Design.
- Have at least 2 evaluation points for each row on the table.
- In addition to written notes, you must devise a rating scale (a number scale, unsatisfactory to exceptional, etc.) for each evaluation point on your checklist. You can use different scales for different points.
- Consider the points made from the two articles posted this week about implementing teacher evaluation.
- Respond to at least one of your classmates.
- Identify at least 3 professional development opportunities to address teachers who need improvement based on their scores on their evaluations.
- Explain how you will assign professional development in a fair and non-discriminatory way.
- Consider the points made from the two articles posted this week about implementing a teacher evaluation and follow-up training. Get College Homework Help today