System Analysis And Design
Prepare a POWER POINT SLIDES that contains the following:
- Project Charter: (see Slide 24, CH03.ppt) Project name, purpose, and key participants are important. You can list for example what each member brings into the table (who has expertise or interest on what?). You can also include other relevant information. Make sure that every member has enough exposure to all phases of software development.
- Project Scope Document: (see Slide 28, CH03.ppt) The project description must include functional requirements: list of functions the system will perform for the users. Also, list system capabilities, and other relevant information. The project scope must be proportional with the team-size. It should include non-trivial functions that require use of advanced data structures, algorithms, and/or new technology.
- Project Schedule: Present your schedule in a Gantt Chart with milestones. You need to be realistic. You start your project today, you complete planning and analysis phases by the end of this semester.
MILESTONES (including but not limited to):
a) Analysis Review
b) Design Review
c) Integration Testing (Start, and Completion)
d) User Manual
e) Project Presentation (Tentatively set for lecture on First Week of Dec. 2020 Fall 2020 students)
- Object-oriented UML models for your project’s REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS that includes the following (see CH05 slides 45-56, and CH07):
- Domain Class Diagrams.
- Use Case Diagrams
- Activity Diagrams.
- System Sequence Diagrams.
- State Machine Diagrams (if applicable).