A SWOT is a popular way to evaluate a business or case study. A SWOT helps you organize the case details into Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. Please use a table format, per example below, to write up your SWOT. The SWOT should be written up on the top ½ of your first page.
|STRENGTHS: Strengths are facts about staff, managers, business products or processes that are positive. Examples.
· A new promotion increase sales by 20%
· The manager has 25 years executive experience
|WEAKNESSES: Weaknesses are facts about staff, managers, business products or processes that indicate something needs to be improved. Examples.
· The company has never done market research
· The company sales have declined by 15% for the past two years
|OPPORTUNITIES: Opportunities are facts about something positive going on outside of the business (i.e., consumer trends, new technology) from which the company could benefit.
· A local manufacturer is looking to partner with a marketing company
· The government announces new incentives for companies doing business in Europe
|THREATS: Threats are facts about something potentially negative going on outside of the business from which the company might be harmed
· A major competitor plans to relocate to the city
· The company president reads an article about a new computer virus that destroys the databases of large companies
2. Issues: Identify the key issues facing the company profiled in the case and rank them. Please use a single list format to write up the issues by ranked importance (short term to long term). The issues section should be written up on the bottom ½ of your first page.
Ranking: Rank the key issues based on their short term or long term implication to the business.
· Short term – something the company must address quickly in the near future
· Long term – something the company needs to address after it first deals with the short term issues
· Valuable marketing and sales data are being ignored when setting plans (short term)
· Product shipping delays are increasing expenses (short term)
· The company’s product return policy is confusing (short term)
· Internet marketing expenses are over budget (short term)
· Market share is decreasing (long term)
· AZ new competitive product will enter the market soon (long term)
· Consumer demand is fluctuating for the product (long term)
3. Problem Statement: Write a concise problem statement on the short term issues.
· The company must meet with staff quickly to solve inventory and retailer return issues, also to develop a plan for improving internet marketing.
4. Case Response:
a) Recommendation (for HBR cases): What actions should the organization take to address the problem statement?
1. It is expected that you will seek additional resources outside of the information provided in the case to provide a complete and current response. Your write up in this section should be limited to 2 – 3 pages.
OR (depending on the type of case)
b) Case Question Response. Answer the questions at the end of the case. Please number the questions and begin your response by stating the question you are answering (question should be stated single space, response should be double spaced). Get Academic Writing Services
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.