The Extended Project is an independent research project on a topic of your choice, which should be academically suitable, i.e. related to your degree specialism or pathway, and approved by your Class Teacher.
There are five tasks in the Extended Project. Three tasks are formative (i.e. tasks for which you won’t get a grade but will receive feedback from the teacher), and two tasks are summative (i.e. tasks for which you will receive a grade).
All five tasks are part of the Extended Project and required. You will be working on the Extended Project throughout this module, which is delivered across two terms, as follows:
|Term:||Assessment Part & Information:||Weighting:||Due:|
|1||Formative Task 1: Extended Project Proposal
· In this task you will choose an appropriate topic for your Extended Project and identify questions you want to investigate.
· You will produce a plan of your project work leading up to producing the written project report.
(You will receive a separate worksheet for this task)
|Formative Task 2: Peer-reviewed Revised Proposal
· This task will help you revise your Research Proposal based on the feedback you have received.
· You must bring your revised and improved proposal to class, where you will give and receive constructive peer-feedback.
|Summative Task 3: Project Presentation (5 minutes)
· In this task you will give a five-minute presentation on your final revised project topic.
· You will provide background information, a rationale, and the research aims of your chosen topic.
In-class presentation: Week 12
|2||Formative Task 4: First publish of Project Introduction & Report Outline
· You will submit a publish of the Project Introduction (approx. 300-350 words), where you provide the background, rationale and research aims of your chosen topic. This task builds on your Term 1 assignments.
|Summative Task 5: Written Project
· In this task, you will write a 3000-word report. The purpose of this report is to investigate the topic you have chosen for the Extended Project through secondary research and analysis of information from a variety of sources. In your report you should:
· Appropriately cover the topic of the Extended Project.
· Address the question(s) you set out to investigate, by researching, analysing and using information from relevant sources.
· Represent the complexities of the project topic.
· Analyse project outcomes and draw conclusions about your Extended Project.
· Include a complete list of references used in producing the Project Report.
Structure for Task 5 Extended Project Written Report:
You must choose a structure for your report which will best suit your Extended Project topic and the question(s) you are investigating.
As a minimum you should include the following:
You can propose your own titles for sections and sub-sections within part 3.
Here is an example structure for the report on the following Extended Project topic:
‘Is manufacturing essential to economic growth in the UK?’
Abstract: A short summary of the main points of the report.
Introduction: A brief introduction to the problem of de-industrialisation.
Section 1 title: Reasons for Offshoring. A detailed look at migration of jobs to less-developed economies.
Section 2 title: The Problem. Explanation and analysis of drawbacks of offshore manufacturing.
Section 3 title: Research Analysis. Discussion and analysis of benefits of manufacturing at home.
Section 4 title: The Solution. Discussion of ‘re-shoring’ and ways of achieving it.
Conclusion: Restatement of main points focusing on how manufacturing helps achieve economic recovery and growth.
The post Sustainable economics solution that don’t depend on oil in Gulf countries appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.