Part I: Decisions for Quarter One. Prior to working on your Decisions for Quarter One, review the following through the Growing Your Business simulation, the “Suggestions for Quarter 1” pop-up screen, any Quarter One Internal Emails and/or Memos, and watch the Preparing Your Financial Commitments video. The pop-up will be available at the lower left (Blue Guidelines) of the Executive Summary Decisions Tab and the video, emails, and memos can be re-accessed through the Help section. Additionally, read Turning bean counters into difference makers: How corporate finance is changing with the times, Why financial dashboards matter, and Five pointers to get you started, and What are your financial statements telling you.
Statistics Assignment | Professional Writing Services
The Decisions for Quarter One Assignment
- Must be completed through the Growing Your Business simulation. (Links to an external site.)
- Consider the following questions as you prepare your annual budget/plan (if the answer is “No” to any of the questions you may be at a Competitive Disadvantage and lack critical information to draw inference from):
- Did you
- Request/purchase the Marketing Report and Business Intelligence Dashboard (BID)?
- Utilize the 3 available role plays for Qtr.1?
- Consider in the R&D Projects (other than Project 2, for which you may want to complete funding in Qtr.1)?
- Must use the Role Play.
- It is critical you read the details of the role play very carefully and any questions should immediately be referred to the Help Desk.
- You can gain differentiated competitive advantage through effective use of the role play.
- Some role players only provide qualitative information, while others provide the ability to negotiate with quantitatively.
- The role play is a scarce resource because of the limited number of calls per quarter.
- Must submit your Quarter One Budget Plan.
- Periodically, as you modify inputs to use the “Model My Plan” at the lower right to see the impact of your decisions on the Financial Metrics.
- Input your financial decision and then click on the blue Submit My SRO button on the bottom right of the Quarterly Decisions screen.
- You must submit your Quarter One Decisions prior to moving on this week’s Quarterly Business Review assignment.
- Files: BUS687 Week1 Assignment Quarterly.docx
Get Statistics homework help today