The importance of drinking water
- 80% of human diseases are related to water. Drinking high quality drinking water is good for health and longevity.
- Improve attention, it can help the brain maintain vitality and keep new information firmly in memory.
- Improve immunity, it can improve the vitality of the immune system and fight against bacterial invasion.
- Antidepressant, substance that stimulates neurogenesis to fight depression.
- Anti insomnia, water is essential for making natural sleep regulators.
- Anticancer, make hematopoiesis system work normally, help prevent many kinds of cancer.
- Prevention of disease, it can prevent the blockage of blood vessels in the heart and brain.
- Supplement the necessary water of human body, which is conducive to blood dilution, metabolism, moisturizing and beautifying the skin. It can defecate, digest food easily, and won’t get all kinds of stones. Water is the scavenger who extends into the body, which can prevent dry eyes and avoid rapid decline of vision. There are many benefits of drinking more water, especially getting up in the morning and drinking a glass of water half an hour before going to bed. It benefits a lot every day throughout the year.
- We all know that drinking water is good for your health, but it’s worth noting how much you should drink. Especially for people with kidney problems or poor metabolism (such as those who are prone to edema), the intake of water should be more cautious. In the past, there have been reports of drinking water and water poisoning, because you don’t know the problem caused by taking a lot of water at a time. Water intake varies according to each person’s condition.
- Water (H2O) is an inorganic substance composed of hydrogen and oxygen. It is a colorless and tasteless transparent liquid under normal temperature and pressure. Water is one of the most common substances, an important resource for the survival of all life, including human beings, and also the most important component of organisms.
- The minerals and microelements we need are mainly from food, and the absence of minerals in water will not affect the overall situation. As the necessary and beneficial microelements for human body, although they mainly come from food, the microelements in water mostly exist in the form of ions, which are easier to penetrate into cells and be absorbed by human body.
- The importance of water to the human body, the approximate composition of the human body, protein, 17%, fat, 14%, carbohydrate, 1.5%, calcium and other minerals, 6%, and the rest 70% are water, that is to say, 2 / 3 of the human body is water.
- Many people like to drink a glass of water before going to bed. Some people say that drinking water before going to bed will increase the burden on kidneys and increase the number of nights; but not drinking water before going to bed will increase blood viscosity and easily induce cardiovascular events. It’s about the right amount or an hour ahead.