Being a professional in the field of Community and Justice Services requires many skills including writing, presenting and designing materials for members of the community, Agency Board members or even members of government.
The goal is this assignment is to get students to:
· Demonstrate the language and delivery skills required to carry out a captivating presentation
· To provide students with information related to improving their performance and communication skills.
· Gain experience in impromptu, extemporaneous, manuscript, and memorized speaking modes.
· To build on group skills and to conform to presentation time limits
Guidelines for participation
The group presentation will be graded in two parts. Evidence of Group cohesion (graded as a group) and the actual presentation (Graded individually). (See Marking Rubric for individual breakdown and use as a guide to develop your presentation)
1. Each team member must contribute equally leading up to the presentation. During the presentation, each
person should speak for approximately 3 – 5 minutes and should speak to one part of the presentation.
2. Designate members to take on key roles during the planning and execution of the presentation.
3. Review the Self-Evaluation Document and have discussions about the importance of meeting deadlines.
Correctly identify the main social issue present in your movie and use this as the theme / topic for your presentation.
· You are to create a 20 – 30 minute presentation to be delivered in class.
A soft copy of your presentation and other relevant documents must be uploaded on blackboard
· Decide whether your group would like to inform or persuade the audience (classmates)
· Your presentation must include a carefully developed purpose statement. Be sure that your statement is
specific, achievable and relevant. (See Supplemental Reading Information)
· Design a professional looking 1 – 2 page newsletter, brochure or information flyer to be handed out to the members of your audience that includes important information from your presentation. (be sure to use images, text, stats, testimonies etc. to enhance the look of your document)
Research the social issue and come up with three main points (used as the body of your presentation) to either inform or persuade the audience. Each point must be backed up with supporting materials.
Support your presentation by defining all concepts and through the use of properly cited statistics, facts, testimonies, examples and descriptions where necessary. Be sure to cite your sources.
You MUST submit a hard copy of your presentation package on the day of your presentation. A second copy must be uploaded on Blackboard. This package will include an outline of your presentation, your brochure and any other information used during the presentation.
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.