By now you know that administrative responsibilities in health care facilities are managed by professionals who oversee medical facility processes, have in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, and have a thorough understanding of the complexities involved in patient care. Drawing upon what you have learned in this course, imagine you have been invited to an annual meeting for a large national health care company. You have been asked to speak to a group of managers and directors about the strategic role of health care administrators and must prepare a comprehensive overview of the political, legal, and ethical aspects of the health care administrator’s role.
For this assignment, create a professional, narrated presentation focused on the political, legal, and ethical aspects of the health care administrator’s role. Your target audience are professionals in the industry who do not have a thorough understanding of your work.
Create a PowerPoint (or Prezi) and record the presentation using Kaltura. Follow the content outline below and use speaker notes to cover the required topics listed here:
1. Provide an overview of the political, legal, and ethical aspects specific to the health care administrator’s role (2–3 slides).
2. Summarize how the different aspects identified in 1., above, overlap and interface (1–2 slides).
3. Provide three examples of the duties and responsibilities involved in health care administration, such as risk management, policy and procedure, regulatory compliance, ethics board, compliance officer, et cetera (2–3 slides).
4. List two types of jobs or titles often found in health care delivery settings that are focused on risk management and regulatory compliance; include review of the importance and benefits of these functions within the health care system (1–2 slides).
5. Summarize how the political, legal, and ethical issues affect patients and staff including the patient benefits (2–3 slides).
6. Summarize how the political, legal, and ethical issues affect the financial and business operations of a health care facility (2–3 slides).
7. Summarize the health care administrator’s role in regard to political, legal, and ethical issues related to an issue such as a data breach, a HIPAA or EMTALA violation, et cetera). Review the implications of this function if mishandled. (2–3 slides)
Note: The presentation should not exceed 15 slides (with speaker notes) including a title slide and reference slide.
The grading criteria for this presentation is as follows. It must include the elements listed below so be sure to address each point. You may also want to review the performance level descriptions for each criterion in the scoring guide to see how your work will be assessed:
8. Prepare an overview of the political, legal, and ethical aspects specific to the health care administrator’s role.
9. Summarize how the political, legal, and ethical aspects of the administrator’s role overlap and interface.
10. Analyze three examples of the duties and responsibilities involved in health care administration.
11. Evaluate two types of jobs found in health care delivery settings that are focused on risk management and regulatory compliance.
12. Analyze how political, legal, and ethical issues affect staff, patients, and business operations.
13. Create a professional slide presentation with speaker notes.
14. Use a minimum of three quality academic resources to support your strategy and decisions.
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.