1) Write a formal cover letter to provide an overview to your response. You should also include a table of contents. The easier it is to navigate your document, the easier the reviewer can find your responses.
2) What is your company’s mission statement?
3) Where is your EAP headquartered and why is it located there? Where are your other EAP offices located, including your call center(s)? Provide an organizational chart with each location indicated.
4) Are your services available nationally? Internationally?
5) What EAP program model do you use to provide services? Why? (Note, all EAPs should be external, but can include onsite and/or offsite counselors and offices). Provide your rationale for how you design you program.
Policy and Current Events
1) Describe at least one example of recent legislation (or pending legislation) relevant to GI and their future EAP. Specificity is expected with your response as to the name(s) of the law(s) and a brief description of what is included. Additionally, you should describe the potential impact of the lew or public policy for GI and how the EAP can be of assistance in understanding, implementing, or supporting it. Be sure to include references for your work.
Describe at least one current event related to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. Describe how the event affects the workplace and employees. How might the EAP have a role in working to respond to such an event to support employees from diverse backgrounds who may respond to the event in different ways? How can EAPs support workplace diversity and inclusion initiatives? Describe potential ways in which an EAP an influence the workplace culture to be more inclusive of employees from different racial, socioeconomical, religious, cultural and other backgrounds
The post RFP Questions Organizational Issues appeared first on Versed Writers.
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.