Seetion 7: Retirement Planning (16 points) Please use the following information to calculate annual savings needed for Ene and niy to meet their retirement goals and make recommendations to Erie and Kathy.
1. Eric contributes $6,900 annually to his 401(K) and his employer’s plan calls for a 50% match for contributions up to an employee elective deferral of 6%.
2. Katny contributes $3,750 to her 401(K) plan and her employer matches Si for every SI she contributed, up to 6% of her salary.
3. Eric wants to retire at age 65 and hopes to have a 95% wage replacement ratio and live until 90.
4. Kathy wants to retire at age 63 and hopes to have a 95% wage replacement ratio and live until 90.
5. Eric’s social security benefit at full retirement age is estimated as $30,000 and Kathy’s social security benefit at full retirement age is $20,000.
6. They expect to carn an annual return of 10% on their investment and their salary is expected to increase at the general inflation rate of 3%.
7. At age 63, social security benefit will be reduced to 75% of full retirement benefits. At age 65, social security benefit will be reduced to 86.67% of full retirement benefits. Get Finance homework help today
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.