Research Paper Help
For this assignment, students will compose and submit a research paper. The paper should be done in the following way:
- Choose any one of the questions, scenarios or issues from the Discussions 2 through 10 and explain the problem or issue that it involves.
- Then choose two (2) thinkers and/or theories from the text and briefly outline what you think the respective view of each thinker /theory would be on this Discussion topic.
- Critique each thinker/theory’s view and determine which (if either) is more effective in this situation.
- Explain which of these views on this topic you agree with more and why? What do you think about the issue?
Your research paper should:
- Use at least three sources (including the textbook, if you wish).
- Consist of at least 1000 words not including title page, works cited page, etc. (3-5 pages long) and should have at least three sources (including the text if you wish).
- Paraphrase or use a quotation, citation, and reference all your sources.
- Adhere to APA style. Writing style resources are available in the Student Resources area.