Reflection On Photographic Arts
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the Jonathan Jones article from this week’s Learning Resources.
- Consider the effect of composing photographs using the fundamental principles of photography you have studied in this course.
- Consider the purpose of having a process and intent when composing photographs for the viewer.
- Review the examples of photographs demonstrating fundamental principles of photography you have produced for this course.
- Reflect on the changes you have seen in your own photographic style.
By Day 7
- Write a 2- to 3-page paper assessing how the fundamental principles of photography are reflected in the way you communicate messages or stories.
- Assess how these fundamental principles of photography are reflected in the way you view your community and the world.
- Describe how you might approach photography differently after this course.
- What photographic skills have you strengthened since the beginning of this course?
- Be sure to cite at least one example from the course readings to support your answers.