Course Name: Quality Management and control
https://www.manufacturingtomorrow.com/story/2020/06/faulty-takata-airbags-make-headlines-again/15476/ – Topic
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PROJECT REPORT
i. Provide an overview of the project you are going to be working on.
i. A brief summary of the project to be done.
ii. The purpose of the project or the problem being solved.
iii. General overview of how the problem was studied.
iv. The findings and conclusions.
· The abstract should be between 150 and 250 words.
· The abstract should be a single paragraph double-spaced and should not be indented.
i. Sufficient background information about the quality tools – Pareto or histogram and control charts – you are about to employ. Therefore, do some research on the quality tools you will be using for the project. Include some information about the project, for example, information about defects.
ii. The rationale for the project.
· This section should be at least two to three pages.
The method section should be written in narrative, paragraph format. It should describe the steps you intend or have taken in order to complete the project.
i. How you would sample and collect the data in your field and what each category of data would represent.
ii. A list of all the steps you intend to take to create the charts.
· This section should be at least two to three pages.
The results section should contain all the charts you have created. You should label the charts. A simple description of the charts should be made under each chart.
· This section has no page limit.
· Include these Pareto charts or histogram and any of the control charts.
This section should discuss and conclude your results – discuss the charts, discuss any trend of the defects over the period such as five-day period chosen. It should also explain how the project turned out and whether or not there is room for improvement.
· This section should be at least one to two pages.
· Discuss significant/vital few versus trivial/useful many.
· If you have created a histogram, describe the distribution.
· Provide ideas for fixing the defects/problems permanently.
· Include your recommendations.
This section should contain your publish report. publish means you think the paper is good to go; you think it is done. The paper is publish because it has not yet been accepted or published. It also only publish because you haven’t yet submitted it for final evaluation. Before you submit this publish, you should have already completed the project and double checked spelling, grammar, punctuation, and APA style. You are strongly encouraged to have had others read the report before submitting it to the instructor. Use the grammar checker in your Word processor set to the most stringent setting. This should be submitted to Turnitin.
· The publish report should contain the following: abstract, introduction, method, results, and discussion and conclusion. Please make sure you have a title page, a table of contents, a list of figures, and a list of tables in the final submission and also put a reference section (Use a minimum of five references). The publish report should be in MS Word.
7. Final Report
This section should be your absolute final version of your project report. Please use APA style. This should be submitted to Turnitin.
· The final report should be an improvement over the publish report.
8. PowerPoint Presentation – PLEASE DON’T WORK ON THIS (8) PowerPoint Presentation.
This section should contain at least 12 slides on the important aspects of the project. This will be presented in class and submitted on Canvas.
You should evaluate your team members by the evaluation form on Canvas and send your evaluations to the instructor as a file upload through Canvas.
· Only those who have worked in teams can evaluate each other.
· Use the evaluation forms under Project Module.
· Evaluation is confidential.
· Evaluation points (five points) are extra credit.
Other Project Requirements
· Use APA style (sixth edition) for the report except when conflicting with the project requirements. If you don’t have APA manual, click https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
· Use a minimum of five references
· There should be a title page and a table of contents
· Submit publish report at publish Report Submission under Project Module.
· Submit publish spreadsheet file at Spreadsheet File Submission under Project Module.
· Submit final report at Final Report Submission under Project Module. Many universities and associations believe that using more than 5-10% of other’s work in your document (even if quoted and cited correctly) is too much; that you haven’t done enough original work. PSU subscribes to Turnitin which checks how much of your work is original. This is not just used to check for plagiarism but also for originality. Turnitin will be used for the publish and final reports. Your Turnitin score should be no more than 10%.
· Submit final spreadsheet file at Spreadsheet File Submission under Project Module.
· The due date and time for the submission of spreadsheet file and Word file is posted on Canvas. For reports submitted after the due time a subtraction of 10% will be taken from the score and 5% shall be taken for each subsequent business day. It is the student’s prerogative to wait until the last minute to submit the report and gamble that he/she will be prevented from submitting the paper on time because of some unforeseen event.
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.