Microsoft Word Software Using
You are to select a not-for-profit agency for whom you are to create a newsletter or information sheet. The following list of elements must be included in your final document. For content ideas, visit the organization’s website. Do not use a template. You are to create the document from scratch using a blank Word document.
- Change the background and add a page border. You may use a solid color or an image.
- Use at least two different font types in the document
- Add at least 3 photos or clipart images
- Create a table to display important information you find on the website such as contact information or event dates. Add a table style.
- Create two 200 to 250 word articles for the document (do not exceed 200 words). Create titles for the articles and make them bold, a different color, and a larger size than the article body. Since this organization is your client, assume for this project they have given you permission to copy the text and images on their website to use in the document.
- Add an area to the last page to serve as a mailing label. Since we do not have a mailing database, we will not complete a mail merge. However, you need to create an area where mail merge fields could be added at a later date. Also, add the organization’s return address information in this area.
- Spell check the document.
- Save the document as a word document and a PDF file.