Investment Assignment

Investment Assignment

5. Two financial assets A and B are expected to give the following expected returns: A pays a ret -10S (100 % probability); B pays either +20$ (10 % probability) or +70S (90% probability):

a) A has no risk.

b) B has no risk

c) A and B are risky assets, but B is riskier than A

d) A and B are risky assets, but A is riskier than B

6. If the Government announces today an increase in the Corporate tax starting next year:

a) The valuation of the 5-years investment project the company calculated yesterday will change.

b) The valuation of the 5-years investment project the firm invested in last year will change.

c) Generally, a higher Corporate Tax relates to a lower Net Present Value

d) All of the above.

7. Depreciation:

a) Represents a cash outflow.

b) Reduces taxable incomes.

c) Increases taxes

d) All of the above

8. What investments in real assets should the firm make? Investments where

a) The value is higher than the cost.

b) The project is worth more than the capital required to undertake it.

c) The company spends money now because is expecting higher discounted net cash flows from the future

d) All of the above.

9. In calculating the value of a project:

a) One safer euro is worth more than a risky

b) One euro today is worth more than one euro tomorrow.

c) We are interested in the difference between the cash flows of the firm with the project and the cash flows of the firm without the project.

d) All of the above one. Get Finance homework help today

Calculate your paper price
Pages (550 words)
Approximate price: -

Why Choose HelpHub


Quality Researched Papers

We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.


Qualified Writers

We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.


Unlimited Revisions

If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.


On Time Delivery

All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.


Original & Confidential

We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.


24/7 Customer Support

Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.

Try it now!

Calculate the price of your order

Total price:

How it works?

Follow these simple steps to get your paper done

Help Hub

Place your order

Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.

Help Hub

Proceed with the payment

Choose the payment system that suits you most.

Help Hub

Receive the final file

Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.

HelpHub Writing Services

No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.

HelpHub HelpHub


Essay Writing Service

No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.

HelpHub HelpHub


Admission Essays

An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.

HelpHub HelpHub


Editing Support

Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.

HelpHub HelpHub


Revision Support

If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.