Integrated Marketing Communications Focus
Watch the California Milk Advisory Board video found within this folder. After watching the video, provide your answers to the following questions in the submission area within this folder. Make sure you integrate information from the video and from the chapter readings into your answers.
1. What were the promotional mix elements (or IMC tools) used in the “happy cows” campaign?
2. What was the market opportunity identified by the California Milk Advisory Board? What made it a market opportunity?
3. What was the unifying symbol of the campaign? Why was it important?
4. What was/were the market segment(s) targeted by the campaign? What segmentation approach do you think they used? Briefly explain why.
5. Which consumer promotion tactics were used in the campaign?