Description: For your final essay, I would like you to explore a controversial issue within your field of study, arguing for a potential change or solution to this issue. Consult the list below in order to help guide you and promote creative thinking; however, do not feel restricted to writing about one of the topics if you would prefer to explore another avenue that interests you:
• AHCD: Should people face criminal charges for hate speech online?
• Business: Should the minimum wage be increased?
• Education: Is standardized testing a fair and effective method of evaluating students?
• Health Sciences: Should parents be required by law to vaccinate their children?
• IMCT: Should automotive companies continue to pursue driverless vehicle technology?
• Public Safety: Should all police officers be required to wear body cameras that cannot be turned off?
• SBSHS: Should prostitution be legalized throughout the United States?
• STEM: How might video game companies promote more race and gender diversity throughout the industry?
(If you need more details about MDC’s various career pathways, visit the “Academic Programs” webpage.)
• Before you begin your essay, you should choose which stance you will take on the topic (i.e., are you for the topic, against it, or some combination of both). Then, develop a strong, specific thesis that argues a specific claim about that topic (i.e., don’t simply argue “I am for ______” or “I am against ______”). Remember that you must argue about a specific change that you want to see happen in order to rectify your issue.
• To help build the ethos and logos appeals of your argument, you will be required to use at least five sources in your essay. While you may reference sources like personal blogs or Wikipedia in your paper, three of your five sources must be more credible (e.g., articles and/or images from magazines, journals, or newspapers; books; government websites, etc.).
• Consider the audience of your essay. Will your reader be receptive to your argument, or will they be strongly opposed to your claims? Your audience’s reaction to your thesis will determine a number of things in your writing, including structure, tone, and evidence. Also, keep in mind that while recognizing opposing viewpoints certainly lends credibility and ethos to your argument, you don’t want to undermine your own claims. Give credit and acknowledgement to other opinions, but simultaneously reinforce your own ideas.
You should submit a 1250 word essay (not counting the work cited page), typed and double-spaced (not counting the work cited page). Use Times New Roman font in 12-pt size. Format your paper according to MLA guidelines.
Study field: Accounting
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.