This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
1. Discuss the professional nurse’s role in health promotion activities. (PO 1 and 2) 3. Discuss health promotion, illness prevention, health maintenance, health restoration, and rehabilitation in relation to the nurse’s role in working with various populations. (PO 1, 2, and 8) 7. Identify health promotion strategies throughout the life span. (PO 1, 2, and 4). Due date: Your faculty member will inform you when this assignment is due. The Late Assignment Policy applies to this assignment.
Total points possible: 100 points
Preparing the assignment Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment. Speak with your faculty member if you have questions.
1) Identify a health problem or need for health promotion for a particular stage in the life span of a population from a specific culture in your area.
3) Research a topic related to health and wellness associated with one of the Healthy People 2020 topic areas.
4) Submit your topic to the instructor for approval at least 2 weeks prior to the final assignment due date, but earlier if desired. All topics must be approved.
5) You will develop an educational health promotion project addressing the population/culture in your area. 6) Use TurnItIn in time to make any edits that might be necessary based on the Similarity Index prior to submitting your paper to your faculty. Consult with your faculty about the acceptable Similarity Index for this paper. 7) For writing assistance (APA, formatting, or grammar) visit the Citation and Writing Assistance: Writing Papers at CU page in the online library. 8) Include the following sections (detailed criteria listed below and in the Grading Rubric). a. Introduction and Conclusion- 15 points/15% . Get Academic Writing Services
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.