This project will involve the analysis of “DOES CONTACT WITH THE JUSTICE SYSTEM DETER OR PROMOTE FUTURE DELINQUENCY? RESULTS FROM A LONGITUDINAL STUDY OF BRITISH ADOLESCENT TWINS” by Ryan T. Motz,et als. in Criminology, May 2020; volume 58 issue 2(pp. 280-306). The assignment will be provided for the students during the semester.
The assignment components and grading specifics are outlined below:
(1) What is the hypothesis of the research? (5 points)
(2) List and operationalize all independent and dependent variables examined. (10 points)
(3) What method of data collection was used and the sample examined? (5 points)
4) Discuss the prior literature reviewed and its relevance to the research problem. Do you believe the literature review is an adequate representation of all relevant studies? (10 points)
(5) What do the findings suggest? (5 points)
(6) Can this research be generalized? Why or why not? (10 points)
(7) How well do you believe the research design chosen was suited to the research question? (10 points)
(8) How clearly was the data presented and discussed? Do you believe the results are substantively important? (5 points)
(9) What additional questions or hypotheses are suggested by the study’s results? (10 points)
(10) What are some of the potential drawbacks of this research? (10 points)
NB: The assignment calls for an analysis of the article. The assignment components and grading specifics outlined above are just a guide as to what students should look for when analyzing research articles.
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.