Read “How Immigrants Become the Other” by by Marcelo M. Suarez Orozco and Carola Suarez Orozco (702) 7th Reflection, PIE Structure
Pick three different quotes from “The Case for Reparations” by Ta-Nehisi Coates (604-119).
2. Write three abbreviated body paragraphs, using the PIE format: (Point, Illustration A, Illustration B and Explanation).
POINT: What is the problem presented by the quote? (1 sentence)
IllUSTRATION A: Write how the author presents the quote-summary. (1-2 sentences)
ILLUSTRATION B: Insert the quotation with page number. (1-2 lines)
EXPLANATION: Why is the point or quote a problem? (1-2 sentences)
3. In this PIE formula, do not write the words “I, you, us, we, and me.” These words are considered informal or non-academic. Instead use people, society, student, reader, person, or individual. Make sure that the PIE structure is typed, using the MLA format.
1. Make sure you have a MLA format. If at this stage you don’t know what that is, click on the link on the syllabus or homework assignment to watch the video before writing the homework.
2. Single space the homework.
3. Your only font is Times New Roman,12.
4. Make sure you have your last name and page number on the right side in the header.
5. Make sure you have the standard MLA format on the left side top right of the paper with your name, my name, class name, and date: day first, month second, and year last: 21 February 2020.
6. The title is Reflection 1, 2, 3 etc.
7 A. Make sure your point states what problem is presented in the quote.
B. Make sure your explanation says why the quote is a problem.
8. Make sure to read the essay before writing to have clear points and explanations.
Get Best Assignment Writing Service with HelpHub
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.