Purpose: Provides students an opportunity to practice interviewing skills to prepare for the interview process and allows student time to reflect on their experience and share it in the class.
Interviewing: Students gain valuable practice and preparation skills needed to prepare for video, phone, or in person interviewing. Practice videos can be saved and shared for a critique.
Reflection: Upon completion of the assignment, students prepare a reflection for grading and in class discuss their experience with instructor and classmates.
· Compatible Browsers: Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox
· Performance: for best quality, vendor recommends you not utilize a Tablet or Phone
· Webcam: built-in web cam on your PC or MAC or an external web cam for higher resolution
· Technical Support: students encountering upload issues, can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions: Allow a minimum of 2 hours to complete this assignment worth 25 points.
1. Choose a job or internship posting you would want to apply to. Base your responses on applying to this position.
2. Log in to link.jwu.edu > jobs & internships > interview skills > practice video interviewing. This will bring you to the Big Interview platform.
3. Choose the Learn > Fast Track Video Lesson Plan > Start Now Review the following videos:
· Part 1: Interview Fundamentals – Best Practices 5:29
· Part 3: Closing The Deal – Talking About Strengths 9:33, Talking About Weaknesses 7:44, Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years 4:57
· Practice > Answer Builder –begin writing your responses to questions posed in below videos by using the S.T.A.R. method; completing steps 1-4. You can view your answers and edit them until satisfied.
· When ready, choose:
Practice > Question Library >
1. > By Competency > Work Ethic: answer the question – Describe a time you went above and beyond the call of duty?
2. General > Entry Level > Level 2: answer the question – Tell me about a time you had to meet a tough deadline?
3. > Answer a 3rd question of your choosing from any category: (take special note of questions related to your unique next step. For instance, it could be from the Internship category if you are preparing for internship or it could be from the Admissions category if you are going on to graduate school. You can also choose the level of difficulty for questions. They are: Standard, Challenging, or Tough.
We need to see you and hear your responses on all 3 videos.
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.