Before you submit your discussion, you are encouraged to review the Writing Center’s Grammarly (Links to an external site.) page, which includes a link to The Grammarly Guide (Links to an external site.), set up a Grammarly account (if you have not already done so), and use Grammarly to review a rough draft of your assignment. Then, carefully review all issues identified by Grammarly and revise your work as needed.
- Discuss the text’s suggestion that temperament is partially biological.
- What evidence have you experienced in your own life? Share only information that you are comfortable with, or you may use another’s experiences or a fictitious example.
- Identify how the “goodness of fit” could support parents improve a child’s behavior.
- Explain the difference between self-concept and self-esteem, according to your required text.
- In your own words and utilizing citations, compare and contrast the self-concept and self-esteem stages for middle childhood versus adolescents.
- Choose one stage of Erikson’s stages of development and identify the major proponents of the stage.
- Identify personal examples of behaviors you have experienced or witnessed that support the stage you explained. Share only information that you are comfortable with, or you may use another’s experiences or a fictitious example.
Peer Responses: Review several of your classmates’ posts. Provide a substantive response to at least two of your peers, at least one of whom was assigned a different content area than yours, in a minimum of 300 words (each reply), by Day 7 (Monday). Based on your understanding of the reading, add important information to the conversation. Are there additional things that should be discussed about this content? How does this content support our understanding of human development? Get Best Essay Writing Services with Helphub .