10 page paper on the DAST answering the following:
1. Briefly describe the selected counseling setting, types of services provided and the demographic characteristics of the clientele served.
2. Describe the types of testing you will use in your selected setting (e.g., norm referenced testing, group or individual-assessments, standardised or standardised testing,environmental, observation) and select two specific assessments that you would use in your selected counseling setting given the population served.
3. Identify and describe how your client’s academic/educational, career, personal, or social development (choose one) will inform the selection of the two assessments and the assessment process as well as how you would use these assessments for diagnostic and treatment intervention purposes.
4. Describe how you willeffectively prepare for and conduct the assessment meeting.
5. What procedures will you use for assessing risk to self or others?
6. Describe the statistical methods (e.g., measures of central tendency, types of scores, indices of variability, correlations, types of distributions) that you would expect to use to analyze the results of the assessments selected for this plan. If your measure is not norm-referenced, describe how cut-off scores are used.
7. What ethical and culturally relevant strategies will you use to select, administer and interpret these assessments and test results? This will include confidentiality, informed consent,etc.
8. Administer one of the two assessments selected for this assessment plans to a classmate or a friend. Provide a summary of the administration process and a video recording of the post-assessment discussion session where you share