10 page paper on the DAST answering the following:
1. Briefly describe the selected counseling setting, types of services provided and the demographic characteristics of the clientele served.
2. Describe the types of testing you will use in your selected setting (e.g., norm referenced testing, group or individual-assessments, standardised or standardised testing,environmental, observation) and select two specific assessments that you would use in your selected counseling setting given the population served.
3. Identify and describe how your client’s academic/educational, career, personal, or social development (choose one) will inform the selection of the two assessments and the assessment process as well as how you would use these assessments for diagnostic and treatment intervention purposes.
4. Describe how you willeffectively prepare for and conduct the assessment meeting.
5. What procedures will you use for assessing risk to self or others?
6. Describe the statistical methods (e.g., measures of central tendency, types of scores, indices of variability, correlations, types of distributions) that you would expect to use to analyze the results of the assessments selected for this plan. If your measure is not norm-referenced, describe how cut-off scores are used.
7. What ethical and culturally relevant strategies will you use to select, administer and interpret these assessments and test results? This will include confidentiality, informed consent,etc.
8. Administer one of the two assessments selected for this assessment plans to a classmate or a friend. Provide a summary of the administration process and a video recording of the post-assessment discussion session where you share
Why Choose HelpHub
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HelpHub Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.