Advance Diploma Of Business
Required documents and equipment:
- Computer with internet connection to refer to various resources.
- Australian School of Commerce Learners’ resources for the unit BSBINN601 – Lead and manage organisational change (organised by the trainer/assessor)
- Learner’s notes
Instructions for students:
§ You must answer all knowledge questions as part of this assessment and submit answers in electronic copy. The assessor will verify the authenticity of the work by asking questions regarding the answers provided. You must satisfactorily answer all questions to be deemed Satisfactory for this assessment.
§ Be concise provide explanation according to the given word-limit and do not provide irrelevant information. Be careful, quantity is not quality.
§ Be careful to use non-discriminatory language. The language used should not devalue, demean, or exclude individuals or groups on the basis of attributes such as gender, disability, culture, race, religion, sexual preference or age. Gender inclusive language should be used.
§ When you quote, paraphrase, summarise or copy information from the sources you are using to write your answers/research your work, you must always acknowledge the source.
§ You are required to mention your name and student Id in either header or footer of the assessment document to be submitted.
Planning the assessment for Advance Diploma Of Business
Access all resources mentioned in required resources, either printed copies or access via the internet.
- You must answer all questions in the knowledge test assessment for Advance Diploma Of Business.
- Time allocated to complete this assessment is 1 hours.
- Complete and submit the assessment on the same day of the assessment.
- Assessor will set a time to provide feedback.